Wednesday, July 15, 2020

LESSON 8/9 sentence

*LESSON 8*

*Rules to IDENTIFY TENSE in the sentences*

*Hai/hu/ho* = is /am/ are(this word use for present tense)

*Tha / thi / the* = Was / were (this is for PAST)

*Ga/gi / gey* = will/shall/would(this is for FUTURE)

Lesson 8 Video link introduction


*LESSON 9*

*Some useful sentences for daily speaking*
*In HINDI/URDU Language*

1.
How are you = Aap kaise hai (if you r asking to M)
How are you = Aap kaisi hai (if you r asking to F)

2.
 Main thik hu = I am fine (reply by both M/F)
Main acha hu = I am fine( reply by M)
Main achi hu = I am fine( reply by F)

3
Aap ka Naam kya hai = what is your name?(M/F)
Mera naam sonu hai = my name is Sonu (M/F)

4.
Aap kaha rehte ho = where do you live(Asking to M)
Aap kaha rehti ho = where do you live(Asking to F)

5.
 Main INDIA me rehta hu =I live in india (reply by M)
 Main INDIA me rehti hu =I live in india (reply by F)

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments:

Printfriendly